Why in the world sometimes we get the “Couldn’t Refresh Feed” error message out of no reason? How annoying! Did that ever happen to you before?
Buy Instagram Likes Website: https://buyinstagramfollowers.org/buy-instagram-likes
And surely, when experienced such a problem, it is exactly nothing more than getting stuck between the feelings of disappointment and constant anticipation.
In every sense of the word barely a worse feeling in today’s world that is – Being unable to satisfy your social media cravings!
Why Errors Occur When Using Instagram?
Yes, we very well know Instagram is a really popular social media website, but if occasionally errors popping up and things going wrong, it certainly can be pretty frustrating to deal with them on a regular basis – especially if it’s the same error which keeps reoccurring.
Through wondering what is causing it, and often restarting the app entirely, which is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you were trying to comment on or interact with particular content before it crashed.
- If it’s failing to load your feed, it’s annoying to have to keep restarting just to see recent posts.
Instagram’s parent company Facebook has been under scrutiny by the government of the United States of America. Despite the many mistakes of the company in the past, always escaping with a “sorry” has been the approach of Facebook.
But this time around, the mistake was so huge that the company could not be pardoned without taking some actions since it included the breach of more than 80 million people.
Instagram’s Not Working: What to Do Next
According to the analysts, the frequent downtime Instagram faced lately this year was due to some of the issues Facebook was going through at the same time.
But let us tell you the truth. If the app stopped working by itself, there’s really nothing you can do much about it.
Although you may try a few ways to fix the problem, in reality, you will have to wait for Instagram developers to release a patch. We are sorry to tell you that but that’s just the way it is.
The good thing about that is Instagram is a huge company, with a lot of developers involved. So, it might not be long until they acknowledge the issue and receive a fixing update. Normally it wouldn’t take long for them to fix the issue.
Also sometimes the error message can appear when you’re not connected to the internet or when the connection you’re using isn’t good enough.
- The solution, in this case, would be as simple as connecting the device to a better Wi-Fi network.
But what happens when you do that and you’re still unable to see the latest photos on the app? The following are just some of the solutions that we’ve found working best in this situation.
What we know is this kind of failure almost always happened a lot especially when users upgraded their iOS.
With that being said, we also are going to mention what you can do yourself to fix the problem while waiting for Instagram to do something about it.
You can try these solutions to fix the error. However, not all solutions will work.
Method 1 – Password Method
It would be best to change your password time to time, let that be your excuse.
- Open Instagram via a Private browser, and click “Forget Password.”
- Click on the email link sent by Instagram and change your password.
- Open Instagram via mobile and it would show “Error has occurred.”
- Open Instagram via Private Browser and it will prompt you to enter a verification code (sent via email or number).
- Enter the code in and it should load again!
Method 2 – Clear the app cache
Clearing the app’s cache is one of the most widely-recommended solutions you can find for just about any app-related problem. It probably won’t help, but it might sometimes.
Even though Android Oreo changed the way we clear the cached data, you can still clear Instagram cache relatively easy.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Storage > Other apps > Instagram.
- Tap Clear cache (you might as well Clear data).
Method 3 – Check your internet connection
It goes without saying that neither Instagram nor any other internet-dependent app will work without a stable internet connection.
- So, if you’re not able to connect to the internet using Chrome or any other app, you know what the problem is.
Method 4 – Reinstall the app
Reinstallation is another native troubleshooting method. Just like it’s the case with clearing the app cache, it might be helpful sometimes.
- On top of that, when you reinstall the app, you may hit the right timing and install an updated version of the app.
Method 5 – Log out from Instagram on a browser
- Logging in and out from Instagram in a browser solved the problem for some users.
Although we don’t know what’s going on, it certainly won’t hurt if you try this, if none of the previous solutions resolved the problem.