Haven’t you ever wondered what certain people like and comment on Instagram? Here we will teach you how to see someone’s like history on Instagram.
Maybe see what they are up to? Well, you can do that through the app if you are following them.
If you are not following them perhaps you might consider using an Instagram activity following tools to monitor people that way.
However, in order for that to work, the account you want to be monitored must be public and not set to private (Instagram Support).
How to View Like History on Instagram
If you don’t already know how to here’s how you can achieve that.
- First things first, you want to open up the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- Then, go over to the Heart Icon right next to your profile.
- From there, you have to tap on the following.
- Here you can see the activity of the people you are following in chronological order.
What Can Be Seen in the Activity Page?
There are certain things that you should be aware of though.
- For example, you can see someone’s activity but currently, you can’t search for that person by just typing their name. You have to find them by scrolling through the feed.
- It’s possible to see what someone (or multiple people) likes, what they comment, when they like a comment and also who they recently followed.
- But of course, if you are following thousands and thousands of accounts it can be tricky to choose and pick. You would just get to see people who were active a short time ago.
If you aren’t following them and their account is public you can use Instagram monitoring service apps.
Use these apps with discretion as third-party apps like these can sometimes be fake.
They might just want your account information which we advise not to give to anybody, even to Instagram.
You have now learned how to see someone’s like history on Instagram, use it to your advantage.