So in this article, we will explain how to turn on notifications on Instagram.
Buy Instagram Likes Website: https://buyinstagramfollowers.org/buy-instagram-likes
Instagram is now at the center of the lives of almost all of us, and one of the problems that Instagram users experience is that they can’t receive notifications from Instagram.
Thanks to the Forward Instant Notifications feature in the Instagram application, you can choose to notification settings in detail.
Why Can’t I Get Notifications From Instagram
There are many reasons why you may not receive notifications from Instagram. You may have turned off notification settings via Instagram or from your phone.
You may have placed your phone on do not disturb mode, you may not have updated the latest update, or there may be a problem with your phone.
How Can I Get Notifications From Instagram
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Instagram offers us many different notification settings. You can turn on or turn off likes notifications, comment notifications, DM notifications, and more as you like.
If you’re not getting any notifications from Instagram, you’re likely to have turned off the notification setting. Here’s what you need to do to turn on the notification settings:
- Open your Instagram account.
- Open your Instagram account and go to your profile by pressing your profile button at the bottom right.
- Tap to the Settings option.
- Click to the Settings option on Instagram by tapping the three-bar icon on the profile screen.
- Then click to the Notifications section.
- Turn off the Pause All Notifications option.
- Under Notifications, you will see the Pause All Notifications setting and all the rest of the settings.
- If your Pause All Notifications option is turned on, push it to the left to turn it off.
- You have to make sure it is turned off because if this option is turned on, you will not be able to receive any notifications from Instagram.
- Look at the other notification settings.
- Then, look at each setting one by one, if there is a notification setting that you want to turn off specifically, you can turn it off.
- Make sure that all the notification settings are turned on.
- If you want to receive every notification from Instagram, everything must be enabled.
- Check that all notification settings are turned on.
- Thus, now, you will be able to receive notifications from Instagram.
How to Turn on Instagram Notification From Your Phone
If you have an iPhone 6, 7, 8, or X, or an Android device, in fact, doesn’t matter which phone you have, the problem may be with your phone.
If you’re having trouble getting notifications from Instagram, phones with iOS and Android operating systems allow you to enable or disable app notifications from phone settings.
Therefore, you need to check whether your phone’s Instagram app notifications are turned on.
To turn on Instagram notification settings on iPhone
- Go to your phone settings and tap to the Notifications section.
- Scroll down and find the Instagram app.
- Tap to Instagram and turn on the Enable Allow Notifications option, if it is already enabled, turn it off and re-enable it.
- After that, you can select the banner style according to your preference, and at the bottom of the screen, you will see the Show Previews section.
- Select the Show Previews in Always option and don’t forget to enable Sound and Badges as well.
To turn on Instagram notification setting on Android
- Open phone settings on your Android mobile device and tap the Applications and Notifications Settings.
- Then, go to the Installed Applications section. Find Instagram in Installed Applications and tap it.
- Then tap to Notifications button.
- After that, Enable the Show Notifications option.
- If enabled, turn it off and then re-enable it.
- Scroll down, and you will find subcategories of various notifications.
- Turn on everything to get notifications from Instagram.
How Can I Get Notification on Instagram From Phone
Phones with both iOS and Android have Do Not Disturb mode. If you enable this mode, it will prevent all notifications from reaching you, so you will not receive any notifications.
That sounds good, doesn’t it?
However, your reason for not receiving notifications from Instagram may be that Do Not Disturb mode is enabled. So let’s see how to turn this mode off.
To turn off Do Not Disturb mode on the iPhone
- If you have an iPhone, go to your phone settings and find the Do Not Disturb mode, then tap it.
- Turn it off this mode if it is enabled and at the bottom of the Do Not Disturb option.
- You will see the Scheduled option, turn it off too.
To turn off Do Not Disturb mode on Android
- If you have an Android phone, go to your phone settings then find the Sound section.
- Touch the Sound part and then tap to the Do Not Disturb option.
- Make sure that this mode is off.