Reading Time: 2 minutes
Did you know that you can repost on Instagram? There are a lot of good Instagram photos and videos that you would want to repost.
Unfortunately, there are no possible ways to do that interaction in Instagram’s official mobile app.
Nevertheless, there are some respectable third-party plugins that claim to be the best Instagram repost app and achieve Instagram repost.
What Is Repost?
Social media has gained much popularity in recent years. Although there are many social media platforms, Instagram is the most preferred one due to its simple and user-friendly interface.
People share their photos and videos, follow other users, see their photos and videos, like and make comments. People like to use Instagram very much. But, they need followers to get interacted with people.
So, they send follow requests to other users. Some of them also try different ways.
Repost is something that is similar to Retweet on Twitter. Just as users of Twitter can retweet tweets that they like, users of Instagram can repost photos or videos that they like.
Having followers is important for many Instagram users, but it is not all. There are many problems that people face while they use Instagram and there are many Instagram features that people don’t know.
For example, repost is a nice feature but there are many people how to repost and even don’t know such a feature.
Why I Can’t Repost on Instagram?
While social network giants like Facebook and Twitter have their own repost features, Insta is not in their category. You can just view one post at a time and sometimes you just want people to see the same post.
So, let’s look for a solution to the questions of ‘Can you Repost on Instagram’ and ‘How to Repost on Instagram’. (Support)
How Do I Repost on Instagram?
If you wish to use the Insta repost feature, you have to rely on some third-parties. Repost for Instagram is a great free-to-use tool for that does the trick.
You can download it from your mobile device’s app store and it is compatible with both major operating systems.
- Download Repost for Insta app on your mobile device.
- Open your regular Insta app and find the post you would to reposted.
- Copy the identified post’s URL to your clipboard after opening it in full view. As you see, you do not need to save Instagram videos or pictures on your account.
- After you copied the necessary link, open Repost for Insta app.
- You can see the post you wanted to repost is already on the homepage.
- Tap on the little arrow icon next to the post.
- Now you can start editing the repost as you wish, this step is optional.
- After that, tap on ‘Repost’ and ‘Copy to Insta’ on the pop-up.
- If you want to include the original caption, tap on to the caption field and paste. The original caption will appear in the field with credits to the original creator.
- When you’re ready, tap ‘Share’ and your brand new repost will appear on your feed.