For a long time, people are searching for ways to post to Instagram from PC, yet we know there is no official Instagram desktop app that allows you to do so. Also, we know regular Instagram web still gives its users no ways to post to Instagram from Mac or post to Instagram from PC.
Posting images or videos is not a hassle if you’re on a mobile device and Instagram wants it to stay that way. Yet there are many professionals that rely on their computers as a powerhouse. They use editing, manipulating tools on these images and videos. These mastered visuals usually take up a lot of space. Also, do not forget that you have to use an online cloud service to transfer the visual from the PC to your mobile device.
So, let’s look for a practical solution for questions like ‘How to Upload to Instagram from PC’ and ‘Can you post on Instagram from PC’. (Instagram Support)
How to Post Pictures on Instagram from PC
We have to assume that you’re using Google Chrome, as it has more than 60% percent of the share in the mobile browser market.
- First things first, open the Instagram web and log in to your account.
- Right click to any blank space on the page. Select ‘Inspect’, it should appear at the bottom of the drop-down menu that opens.
- This complex looking tool will split your screen into two parts. Your Instagram account can still be seen on the left part. You should ignore all the developer related stuff.
- On the top left of this Inspect tool, there is an icon that resembles two mobile devices.
- After you click on that icon, the left side of the screen should appear as it’s on a mobile device.
- On top of that appearance, there’s a drop-down menu called ‘Responsive’, you can bring it down and choose any device you want.
- You just configured your Instagram for PC.
- Just like using your mobile Instagram app, you can click on the plus icon below. Then select your visual on through your file explorer.
- You can use filters, write a caption and post to Instagram from PC.
How to Post Videos on Instagram from PC
Posting videos on Instagram is not possible outside of the official Instagram app, but there are easier and helping ways, so we wanted to include them.
- You should sign up for a Dropbox or OneDrive account and download their desktop apps.
- Whichever cloud storage you downloaded, download their mobile app on your device too.
- Dropbox or OneDrive folders should appear as a normal folder on your desktop but they upload the content to the web. So you can reach that folder from your mobile device too.
- Drop your visual into the cloud storage folder and wait for it to upload.
- On your mobile device, open the relevant app and save the visual to anywhere you want.
- Now you can share your video to not just Instagram but all social network services with just a little hassle.
Pages that you may be interested in: https://buyinstagramfollowers.org/blog/instagram-algorithm-new-feature
We suggest you to read How to Delete Instagram Account