Instagram’s constantly rolling out new features and now people are wondering about How to Post Multiple Pictures on Instagram. The feature is originally called as Carousel. How it works though?
It lets users add up to 10 images in a single post. Therefore, it is a great tool for businesses and brands to show off their products and services. Back then, the feature was only available for sponsored ads but Instagram was generous enough to let everyone use the mentioned feature. Posts with multiple Instagram pictures kind of look like a slideshow as you can simply swipe through them.
Maybe you just want to share multiple photos on Instagram or you are just not too sure about which selfie you should pick for your post. With Carousel, all of these problems vanish and you can post multiple pictures on Instagram without spamming others’ Instagram feed.
So, let’s dive in and find an easy way to post multiple pictures.
How to Upload Multiple Pictures to Instagram
- Open the official Instagram app and log in with your username and password.
- On your feed, tap the plus icon at the bottom-center.
- Tap ‘Library’ to access your camera roll.
- Tap on ‘Select Multiple’ option. It is labeled with two overlapping squares.
- Tap on the pictures you want to upload. Do not forget that you can add up to 10 pictures.
- Tap ‘Next’ at the top right corner.
- Select a filter for your own taste. If you choose a filter, it will be applied to all the photos you chose. However, you can solo and arrange the filters on different photos by tapping on them individually.
- On this screen, you can long press and drag the photos separately to arrange their arrangement.
- Tap ‘Next’ again at the top right corner.
- You can add a caption, tag people, and tag your location on this screen. In addition, you are able to share your post on other social network platforms.
If you wish to do further reading on Instagram multiple photos, you can check the link below.
Why It Is Important to Add Multiple Photos on Instagram?
For instance, you will not always be sure about what you want to post that day and some posts basically need more than one image to maintain context. You either have to spam your followers’ feed or you have to use the Carousel function. It is a great tool in the right hand because it lets marketers discover their creative side on our old and familiar Instagram.
Having more content on your account is going to help you with more interactions and you will not have to deal with the messiness of 100-200 specific posts. Therefore, a neatly designed Carousel post can be the attractor your brand or business needs. Certainly, it will take people’s time to slide along between multiple photos and they will want to see more of your posts if your content is decent.
To sum up, adding multiple images to Instagram is not too much hassle to deal with without a doubt.
If you need some advice about Instagram posts, in addition, you can check this article:
How to Get More Likes on Instagram (What to Post to Get More)
We suggest you to read How Do You Post on Instagram (And Why You Should)