For GIFs, many applications for both Android and iOS devices are available in stores. So, we will talk about how to post a gif on Instagram today.
Buy Instagram Likes Website: https://buyinstagramfollowers.org/buy-instagram-likes
Instagram, the popular social media platform, serves its users with many different features. With these features, everyone can express themselves as they want.
As you know, sharing GIFs on Instagram takes a little effort. One of the factors that users wonder about on Instagram is GIF sharing feature.
How Can I Post a GIF on Instagram
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Before you can share GIFs on Instagram, you will first need to convert the format of the gif files you have selected into a video.
While you can use this method on your Android devices, this method cannot be used actively on iPhones, or any devices with the iOS operating system, because the operating system is secure and no file reductions are allowed.
However, you can upload the file to your devices via iTunes using the system in the same way on computers.
- Visit the CloudConvert.com website.
- In the first place to convert the GIF file to video on your smartphone, tablet, or desktop, you have to go to this https://cloudconvert.com address.
- Convert GIF to MP4 format.
- After that, upload the GIF file on your device to this site and then convert it to MP4 format. After downloading, content that was previously GIF will be converted entirely to video. Save it to your gallery.
- Share your GIF on Instagram.
- Now, log in to your Instagram account and share your converted GIF as you are sharing a regular photo or video. You can use the GIF sharing feature on Instagram in an as simple and convenient way.
How to Share a GIF Post on Instagram
Now that you’ve set GIFs in your phone in video format, it’s time to share your GIF on Instagram. You can perform a GIF sharing process both in your profile and in your story.
The steps are quite familiar, but if we still need to explain, you can follow the steps below.
To post a GIF on profile:
- On the Instagram main screen, touch the plus button and select the converted GIF which you want to share, from your phone gallery.
- It’s up to you whether or not to add a filter in the next step.
- If you want to share a part of the video, you should tap to the Trim tool. With the slider, you can set the endpoint of the video.
- You can select the image that will appear in your profile and the flow which your followers will see. And you can add a title if you want.
- Lastly, tap the Share button.
To share a GIF on the story:
- Open your Instagram app from your mobile device and slide the screen to the left. Or you can click to your profile photo on the top left of the screen.
- After opening the Story section, swipe down the screen. Then, you will see your converted GIF video, select it.
- You can add filters, stickers, or text if you want.
How long will the GIF story I share remain?
Because the stories disappear spontaneously within 24 hours, the GIF you share in your story will also disappear within 24 hours.
But if you want to keep it on your profile all the time, make sure you pin this story to your profile.
Can I upload a GIF to Instagram without converting it?
No, you cannot. Since it is not possible to upload GIF directly to Instagram, you must first convert. If this is very challenging for you, you can use the Boomerang feature.
With Instagram’s Boomerang feature, you can get great repetitive visuals like GIFs.
How to Use Boomerang Feature on Instagram
If it’s too complicated for you to share GIFs and If you want to share Boomerang, you can share a Boomerang in your story by following the steps below.
- Open your Instagram app and go to the stories section.
- After opening the stories section from your mobile device, the Boomerang option will appear under the camera image on the home screen.
- Boomerang can be shot after pressing the red button.
- After that, you can add stickers, location or text as you like.
- Lastly, you can share your Boomerang with your followers by pressing the Story or Send button at the bottom left of the screen.