If you don’t know how to use this feature, you can learn how to go live on Instagram step by step in this article.
Additionally, you might want to buy Instagram likes for your account to make it happy today.
Live broadcasts on Instagram have attracted a lot of attention, especially recently. Live broadcasts on Instagram are preferred by influencers and brands as well as being used as news sources.
What’s more, individual users are now broadcasting live on Instagram and using this feature very actively.
How to Go Live on Instagram on Mobile
It’s easy to open a live broadcast from Instagram, and everyone can open a live show if they want.
You don’t need to have a certain number of followers or have a business account to open a live broadcast. Follow these steps to go live on Instagram.
- First, open your Instagram app from your iPhone or Android device.
- Then, go to the Stories section. To do so, click the camera icon on the top left.
- You will see various options at the bottom right of the screen. There are some options like Boomerang, Normal and Live. To open a live broadcast, click to the Live option among these options.
- When you click to the Live option, you will see the Start Live Video button.
- Click to this button when you are ready, and this will start the live video. That’s it!
How Can I Save My Live Video on Instagram Stories
You can save your live video to your story if you want to watch later or if you think your followers who missed your live broadcast will want to watch later.
- When your live video ends, Instagram will ask you to share it in your Instagram Stories. Tap to the Share button.
- You can now save a replay of your live video and share it on Instagram stories.
- Please note that, like other photos and videos you share in Instagram stories, live stories disappear from the profile after 24 hours.
Can I save my live video on Instagram to my gallery?
Yes, you can save your live broadcast to your gallery. When your live video ends, you will see a record video button on the top right corner of the screen.
This button saves live videos to your phone’s gallery before sharing them on your story. You can click this button to save your live video to your camera roll.
How to Go Live on Instagram on PC
Time needed: 8 minutes.
As you may have guessed, when you log in to Instagram from a computer, you cannot add a story and do many of the things you can do on the phone application, and under normal circumstances, you cannot open a live broadcast from the computer.
But, don’t think there’s no way to do this and don’t close the page immediately. Because we know a way to do it, and we will share it with you.
To go live on a computer, follow these steps below.
- Go to the Loola.tv website.
- First, you need to go to Loola.tv website, and Loola will ask to access your YouTube channel before logging into the site.
- Configure your social media accounts.
- After creating your account, configure your other social media accounts by clicking the gear icon in the right corner of the page.
- From there, you will be able to connect to Instagram and any of the social media platforms like Live.me, Tik Tok, YouTube, and UpLive.
- Connect your camera and microphone.
- You should connect your camera to this app.
- Click the gear icon at the bottom right of the screen. From here, you can select your camera options.
- If you have a built-in webcam on your computer, you can use it, or you can connect your external webcam too.
- Then, scroll down to select your microphone and connect your microphone.
- Click to the Instagram icon.
- In the upper left corner, you will see the icons for each of your social media channels, click to the Instagram icon.
- Tap to the Live button.
- Lastly, in the top right corner, you will see the Live button click it to start your live stream.
- That’s all!
Is there any difference between the live broadcast from Lolaa.tv and Instagram app?
There is almost no difference. But we still have to warn you about something.
Unlike the live stream on Instagram, you don’t have the option to comment on your live stream here. And please don’t forget that, if you want to view your live video on Instagram while using this app, you have to log in from a different account.
We know that these differences are not big problems, but please keep them in your mind.