So, to learn how to edit an Instagram post, keep reading this article.
Sometimes we may not like the way we share a post we’ve previously shared on Instagram. However, if we had a buy Instagram followers service, everything would be different, right?
Because we don’t include the location information, we don’t like the description we’ve written, or because we don’t like the tags we’ve added, we may want to delete the post.
However, it is possible to edit the post without removing it, and you can make it a post that you will no longer regret.
How Can I Edit an Instagram Post on Mobile
Time needed: 3 minutes.
You can change the description, location information, or tagged contacts from a post you’ve already shared. You can add or remove such changes to your post. Editing a post on your phone is quite easy. To do this,
- Open your Instagram app.
- First, open your Instagram app from your mobile device and go to the post you want to edit and press the ellipsis icon on the top right corner.
- Click to the Edit option.
- After you find the post you want to edit, press the ellipsis icon on the top right corner then press the Edit button to start editing the post.
- Edit your post.
- Now you can edit your post as you like.
- You can tag people to the post, add location information, or change the caption you use.
- This feature also helps to remove shared tags without deleting the photo to interact with the photo.
- Click to the Save button.
- After you finish editing, tap to the Save button at the top right of the screen.
- Thus, you will have edited your post, and the people who will see your post will now see it in its new edited form.
Will my followers understand when I edit a post?
No, Instagram does not receive a message or date that you have edited the post. To anyone to understand this, they need to look at your post again and remember the previous version.
But if you’ve previously tagged this person to your post and removed it after editing it, they will likely be able to understand it by looking at the posts they’ve tagged in.
How to Edit Instagram Posts on PC
You can only edit your posts on the Instagram app with your mobile device. But there is still a way to edit your post from a computer.
Thanks to third-party applications, we can use Instagram as if we were on the phone and using the Instagram app.
To do this, we will use the OneUp application. You can follow these steps below to edit your Instagram posts on your computer.
- First of all, download the OneUp application, you can go to this https://www.oneupapp.io website to download the app to your computer.
- It doesn’t matter which operating system you use. With this app, you can log in to your Instagram account from your computer.
- After logging in to your account, the remaining steps will be the same steps you used in the application.
- Go to the post you want to edit and tap to the ellipsis icon. Then, press to the Edit button.
- Edit your photo as you like. You can tag people or remove their tags, you can add location information, or you can change the caption you wrote before.
- After finishing the edit, click to the Save button at the top right of the screen.
How many times can I edit a post on Instagram?
You can edit a post as many times as you want.
Instagram does not put a limit on this, so you can freely edit your photo.