If you want to change your username on Instagram, don’t worry about it, because you can use this article to learn how to change the name on Instagram.
You can add up to your number of likes by acting to buy automatic Instagram likes.
Today, millions of people are using Instagram, so it becomes increasingly difficult to find an uniqıe username on Instagram. So when we register, we get the first username we found.
Sometimes we may like to change the user name we do not like because we are now in 2019 and it has been a long time since we became a member of Instagram.
How Can I Change My Name on Instagram on PC
You can change the user name from any desired device. Instagram has not set a limit about this. You can change your user name at any time whether you are using smart devices with Android, iOS operating system, or electronic devices such as computers and tablets.
- Go to the Instagram website.
- First, go to Instagram and log in to your account. Then, go your profile page and click to the Edit Profile section.
- Write your new name.
- On the page that opens, you will see the small boxes, write your new name on the first box. And you can write your new username on the second box.
- Enter a new username.
- In the second box, which says username, write your new username that is not used by someone else. When you enter the new Instagram username in this field if another Instagram user is using the name you want, there will be a red error and warning that you cannot get this user name above.
- Click to the Submit button.
- If you have selected a new username that is not used by someone else, you can change your name by pressing the Submit button.
How Can I Change My Name on Instagram on Mobile
Each person registered to Instagram has a user name, and the user names on Instagram are unique to each person.
You can effortlessly change the username you created when you first registered with Instagram. To change your username, follow these steps below.
- First, open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Go to your profile by touching the bottom right section on the screen, and this will take you to the Profile tab in the application.
- Tap to the Edit Profile button that says on your profile.
- Type the username you want to use on the page that says Username. If the username which you want is being used by another Instagram user, you will see a red error, and this means that you cannot get this username.
- Finally, when you see the green color, touch the Done option at the top right of this page again to complete the process. At the end of this process, your Instagram username will be changed.
- You can now use your Instagram account with your new username. It’s that simple!
What Happens When You Change Your Name on Instagram
If you change your username, you only change your username. No other changes occur.
Changing your username on Instagram will not cause any changes to your profile. So your photos, comments, followers, stories, archive, number of likes, and anything on your profile remains the same. Only your username will be changed.
People who view your profile and those who are messaging with you in the direct message section will see your new username.
Is there a restriction on Instagram about changing names on Instagram?
No, there is not. There is no restriction on Instagram to change the user name. You can change your username at any time. You only need to select a username, which no one uses.
However, if you ask for too many names to be changed consecutively or during the day, Instagram may detect it as spam.
In such cases, Instagram also puts you on the block for a specific time. You should pay attention to this when you are changing names on Instagram.
Why can’t I change my username on Instagram?
Each person registered with Instagram has a user name, and the user names on Instagram are unique to each person. If another user uses the name you want to use, unfortunately, you can’t get it.
Alternatively, there may be some situations like no person is using the username you want to change, but you still cannot select it, this may be because the account that uses that username you want to change is currently disabled, and that’s why nobody can use that name.