We will quickly explain how to center Instagram bio. The Bio is one of the first things you see when you land on somebody’s page, so it’s important you make good use of your bio. We all know the value of a good first impression. Instagram is no exception. So, it’s important to have a great Instagram bio that draws in users and encourages them to follow you. But what about those bios that look appealing? For example, the ones that are centered out and that look like this. (Instagram Support)
In order to do this, you need to copy spaces. You can do this by following these steps
- Copy the space between the bars (the middle part)
- Paste it into the bio before you type anything
- Type whatever you want and use the spaces accordingly
Note: You have a 160-character limit for your bio and those spaces are counted as characters so use them wisely.
What does a good bio contain?
How to center Instagram bio is important but what is in your actual bio is what’s going to make the difference between a follower and an uninterested lost potential follower. Below we will go over a few different concepts for your bio you should consider.
- Your Skills: Promote and show off your skills in your bio, you could potientally reach out to other people interested or good at in that skill
- Your Name: Your name is different from your username. You can customize according to your preferences. Try to get creative with it
- Website Link: If you have a blog or any other Website that’s the perfect place to promote your website
- Emojis: Don’t be shy when using emojis, They can show your fun side and help avoid being too formal.
- Question: Ask a quick question to get them interested in a certain topic you are skilled in.
- Hashtags: Use hashtags that are relevant to what you do or create your own hashtags and make them famous
Pages that you may be interested in: https://buyinstagramfollowers.org/blog/how-to-get-verified-on-instagram
We suggest you to read How to Post YouTube Videos on Instagram