Facebook is the largest social network that helps millions of users interact with each other through various publications. If you are not registered to Facebook yet, you do not know what you are missing… Facebook account registration usually won’t take more than five minutes.
It’s 2019, get yourself a Facebook account! What can be your excuse?
How to Register on Facebook?
It is very easy to start interacting with the world and millions of other users. It is enough to register on Facebook.
The process of sign up for Facebook is very simple. It will complete after a few simple steps.
- The first step in the Facebook registration process is to follow the link https://www.facebook.com/.
- On the page that opens, click Create a new account.
- Fill out the form, answer the questions and click Register.
The registration process is completed.
Why Does Facebook Want to Get My Personal Data?
Everyone who wants to register on Facebook needs to provide some personal information. This information is necessary to confirm that the user who creates the account is a real person.
Later, this information allows the user to log in to their Facebook account and manage their settings.
Requested Information for Sign up
- Username. This name will be posted to your Facebook profile. This information is necessary for users who know the owner of the relevant profile to make it easier to find and contact him.
- E-mail or phone number. You will use this information to access your profile. Facebook also sends a verification code to complete registration to your email or phone. It is necessary to make sure an account is owned by a real person.
- Password. Set a password to ensure your account is safe to use. And the password excludes the possibility of using your account by unauthorized persons. With this password, you will be able to access your Facebook profile. Please note that your account password is confidential and cannot be shared with third parties.
What Can I Do on Facebook?
Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Here you can interact with millions of people from all over the world.
- You can find friends, old and new.
- You can chat with other people who share your hobbies and interests.
- You can follow world news and share your own news with the world.
- You can conduct live broadcasts with friends and share your impressions.
- Facebook unites people, and everyone finds here something important and interesting.