Who Has the Most Subscribers on YouTube?
From musicians to streamers, pranksters to reviewers and much more, YouTube is the biggest video streaming platform we have ever seen. There are plenty of content creators that possess more than a million subscribers but who’s the real king of YouTube, who holds the largest number of subscribers?
With over 93 million subscribers, PewDiePie is the most subscribed YouTube channel of all time. Created in 2010 by Swedish content creator Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, the PewDiePie YouTube channel is best known for its ‘Let’s Play’ videos and vlogs, as well as Kjellberg’s following. His content has been described as goofy, loathsome, and filled with vulgarity, and he is also a very debated figure. He has a solid fan base and they call themselves as the ‘Bro Army’.
After dropping out of college to focus on creating content, PewDiePie surpassed one million subscribers just two years after his channel’s creation.
His ‘subscriber race’ with T-Series is still ongoing to see who can retain the number one subscriber spot on YouTube, with each pickpocketing the top spot position from each other multiple times. That seems likely to continue, as their subscriber counts are close enough that they could take each other’s place at any time.
How to See Your Subscribers on YouTube?
Like Twitter, Instagram, etc. platforms has the title ‘Follower’, video-streaming giant, YouTube has its own term for this, called ‘Subscriber’, it is fairly easy to find out who subscribed your YouTube channel and when they started to do.
- Click on the channel icon in the top right corner (the circle where your profile picture is) of your page.
- Click on ‘Creator Studio’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Community’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Subscribers’ tab.
There you go! After these steps, you can easily observe who is subscribing to you when they started to follow your content.
How to Get More Subscribers on YouTube?
Future is based on video content and visual branding. Good for us, YouTube is the leader of this new wave for a decade and it’s still free to use. Facebook and Twitter recently stepped into the video marketing game but they’re still long behind.
With over a billion unique YouTube visitors per month, there is a large prospective audience for every video. If you currently hold a YouTube channel, you must be wondering about how you can get more YouTube subscribers, and how you can increase the reach of your YouTube content around the globe.
- Add a watermark (subscribe button) to your videos.
- Configure your videos’ default description.
- Produce quality and engaging content.
- Be consistent with your uploading schedule.
- Learn to use SEO and keywords to your advantage.
- Customize your channel’s main page, optimize your facade.
- Optimize and personalize your video thumbnails.
- Create a trailer, an intro, and an outro for your channel.
- Make use of YouTube’s annotations, it’s effective.
- Learn to edit your own videos professionally.
- Collaborate with other YouTube content creators.
How to Buy YouTube Subscribers?
YouTube was first launched in 2005 by Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, and Chad Hurley. Now it holds the title of one of the most visited websites in the history of the internet. Over the years, YouTube, improved itself a lot and now there are thousands of YouTube channels and millions of subscribers. YouTube turned into a huge sector and many people gain vast amounts of money via YouTube.
YouTube revolves around two types of accounts. Personal and business accounts. So it’s a solid ground for businesses to flourish.
One of the measures of success of a YouTube channel is based on the number of subscribers it has. High numbers of YouTube subscribers usually mean more views and more ad revenue. Every like and view return to the account owner as profit.
Subscribers are important. With more subscribers, you can reach more people. It can also affect your income, in a good way. To boost your subscriber count, you can always buy YouTube subscribers. As you buy subscribers for YouTube, you will gain leverage over your competitors.
- Copy and paste your channel link
- Type in the subscriber amount you want to buy (must be between 5 – 20000)
- Click ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Buy Now’
Do More Subscribers Mean More Success on YouTube?
Many people who produce content on YouTube trying to increase the number of subscribers quickly. Because more people see your shares means you reach more people. This means that the monthly income you can get from YouTube increases rapidly. Not many people who research making money through YouTube realize that you need maximum views for maximum earnings.
If you want to guarantee the maximum number of views for each of your videos, all you need to do is to buy YouTube subscribers as soon as possible. Because buying a follower increases the number of people who constantly follow you. These people see your videos every time you share. This will increase the average number of views of your videos over time.
This leads to a rapid recovery of your channel's statistics. So now, you are on the way to becoming one of the channels recommended by YouTube. All you need to do to achieve all this is to take advantage of our buy YouTube subscribers service. By getting subscribers on YouTube with our fast service, you will increase your chances of achieving lasting success and making money on YouTube.
Why It Is That Hard Having More Subscribers on YouTube?
It is not easy to increase your number of subscribers on YouTube quickly. While you are trying to do this, your projects may be interrupted, and you may not reach the target number of subscribers. For this reason, many people are actively considering buy rapid YouTube subscribers options for having subscribers more quickly. Such services make it faster to increase followers.
There are some reasons why it is difficult to increase subscribers through YouTube quickly. We have listed them for you below.
- YouTube is a place where you can have many competitors in each sector. Every day, millions of videos go live at the same time. Of these videos, it can be quite challenging to compete with your rivals and reach more people. For this reason, buy YouTube followers services are often preferred.
- It is a bit more challenging to make your audiences to subscribe you on YouTube than to do it other social media platforms. That's why even the most popular YouTubers ask their viewers to subscribe to themselves at the beginning of each video. YouTube's general algorithm is not suitable for directing the audience to subscribe. So that buying YouTube followers services are preferred by many people.