How to Hide Likes on Twitter
Likes are a great way to keep things you want to check later in order. For some reason, if you want to hide your likes to everyone else, we’re sorry to inform you that unfortunately there’s no possible way to do so. Yet, if you don’t want people to see your likes, you can hide it to people that are not following you by setting your account as private. Although it’s not the same thing, it does the trick.
- Click on to your profile picture on the top left corner and open the menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings and privacy’ tab.
- Click on ‘Privacy and safety’ tab.
- Under ‘Tweet’s, there’s a setting called ‘Protect your Tweets’.
- Enable that setting and exit.
How to Delete Likes on Twitter
There is nothing wrong with wishing to remove old likes and wanting to open a fresh page in your social accounts, yet it’s not possible without third-party apps or developer skills to delete all your likes at once. You can do it with the old fashioned way and delete all of them by hand. Although you should know it will be time-consuming and tedious. Yet you have an advantage of using your judgment to leave some of the likes in their place.
- Log in to Twitter.
- Open your ‘Likes’ tab.
- Browse through tweets.
- Click on to the heart icon of every like you wish to delete.
How to Get More Likes on Twitter
Everybody knows that getting more likes makes us feel better. If you’re running a business on Twitter, you’ll need to do much more than a regular Twitter user to put your brand on the map. Yet, trying to get more likes can be exhausting, time-consuming, and boring. Even then with a lack of direction, it can ruin your online reputation and all can be just for nothing. Let’s not get depressed though, here are some tips from us to get your first likes.
- Use mentions. More mentions mean more retweets.
- Use links. People tend to like a tweet with embed links more often.
- Like other people, so they do the same to you.
- Use hashtags. Even Twitter confirmed hashtags attract engagement.
- Ask for likes. People love to help.
- Optimize your tweet length. The ideal tweet length is described as 71 to 100 characters.
- Schedule your tweets and reach other time zones.
- Don’t post multiple tweets at once. People get irritated by that, only God knows why.
- Use images, tweets with images get likes more often.
- Tweet at the right time. Tweets sent in Sunday between 1 pm – 3 am get more likes.
- Be consistent when posting.
- Create the best visual experience, use filters, and effects.
- Interact and engage with people, hold conversations.
- Tag relevant people to your posts.
- Tag your location and share it publicly. Meet with locals.
- Run giveaways and contests.