Tired and Hopeless as an Artist
Why nobody shows interest in your music? They don't even play it and have a listen. In that case, how can they know that you're talented and got a sound of your own? Many professionals say that getting people to listen to your music is harder than making the music itself.
In that case, you can pull out a little trick out of your sleeve and persuade people to give your tracks a shot by acting to buy Spotify plays for your account.
If you want to represent yourself as an artist online, you have to use Spotify, or you're condemning yourself to stay underground to some extent. Almost all of the music listeners around the world utilize this game-changing app to listen to music regularly.
And what's a better idea than to have a presence on one of the most used music apps of today if you're a musician? However, there are many problems with this idea, as there are always some issues with what seems perfect.
Why You Need to Buy Plays
How are you planning to attract people to listen to your music and share it with their friends and peers if you have no one to support you at this moment? Promotion is detailed and expensive work, and you probably have a lot to do in your life if you're an upcoming artist at the moment.
That's completely fine, though. We have some helping hand for you to take right now and change your career path wholly and forever.
People have very limited time to do stuff on their own. They are working their day jobs, got bellies to feed, cars to drive, TV series to watch, and more. In that case, you have to show them that you're valuable as an artist and they won't waste their time by giving your music a chance.
That's some pretty basic evolutional psychology, and you have to peacock a bit if you have to. Destiny favors the bold, and no one has been proclaimed a Hall of Famer by staying back in the dark shadows.
When people realize that you already have a lot of plays accumulated from other people just like them, they are going to think that your music is up to industry standards. They don't do that with their consciousness, but their subconscious is programmed by evolution to prefer the highest value option at all times.
There are thousands of mainstream artists out there, if not millions, to name a few, Travis Scott, Ed Sheeran, Billie Eilish, and etc. What makes you expect that your soon-to-be audience will choose you when you're against those names? Plays can do that.
How to Buy Spotify Plays
- Open BuyInstagramFollowers through any web or mobile browser you can find at the moment. (Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Start browsing through our upper circular menu items to find the icon that represents Spotify. You can click or hit this menu item to expand it into a section. From the part that opens, select the "Buy Spotify Plays" service for this time to proceed.
- Now, you should open Spotify on the site through the web app or mobile application and load up your artist page. From there, find a track of yours that'll be suitable for receiving the plays that you're about to purchase. You have to copy this track's URL to your clipboard as usual and return to our website at once to proceed.
- After you come back to our product page, you can easily paste the link you copied to the "Song Link" labeled area. After you check the link's operability, you should type in the number of plays you would like to receive for your track to its own label, embedded under "Plays Quantity."
- You'll be able to preview the total cost of your action right below under the label "Price." We suggest that you double-check this area before you go any further. When you're ready, you can commit to your purchase by hitting "Buy Now," or keep adding more products to your cart by hitting the "Add to Cart" button.
- Congratulations! You successfully added this product to your cart, and you'll be redirected to our payment screen in the next moment. We hope to see you again!