People make thousands just by being on Instagram and if you are asking yourself about how to use Instagram for business this article can help you in not just setting up your Instagram business account, but also for running the account. So, let’s dive into the business world of Instagram and find answers.
If you already have a personal account on Instagram, setting up a brand account is just a few steps away and it is easy to do so. However, if you do not possess a personal Instagram account or it does not represent your business’ identity well enough, you can a new one from scratch. You can follow the steps below to create one. If you already have one, you can ignore the next 5 steps.
How to Create Instagram Business Account
- Download the official Instagram app or open it if you already have the app.
- Tap on ‘Sign Up’.
- Enter your e-mail address or phone number to proceed. If you want to link your Facebook Business Page to your new business account, you can select ‘Login with Facebook’. If you do not want to do that, you can achieve the linking by signing up with an admin e-mail of the mentioned page.
- Choose your password and username on the next screen and type in the desired private information.
- Tap on ‘Done’.
Now you have a fresh personal Instagram account to work with. On the next steps, we will convert this personal Instagram account to a business one.
- Firstly, log into your personal Instagram account using your username and password.
- Tap the profile icon to enter your profile, it is at the bottom right corner.
- Tap the parallel three-line icon at the top right corner of the screen and tap on ‘Settings’ with a gear icon next to it.
- Just tap on ‘Switch to Business Profile’, afterward tap on ‘Continue’.
- If you desire to connect your Instagram profile to your Facebook Business page, follow the instructions to do so. This step is optional for advanced users.
- Lastly, you should add your contact information as business profiles need to contain an e-mail, a phone number or an address.
- Enjoy your new Instagram Business account.
Hence, now you can access all the tools as you wish. There are handy features like Instagram Insights that will help you to track and analyze your social media performance.
If you wish to further research on this topic, follow the official Instagram link below.
We suggest you to read How to Reactivate Instagram Account (Banned Accounts As Well)