Instagram is the fastest growing social network around the globe and everyone wants to be a part of it with their cool-looking post on Instagram.
Buy Instagram Likes Website: https://buyinstagramfollowers.org/buy-instagram-likes
Whether you use your account for business or personal motives, it is important to post quality content to gain pure engagement.
However, there are many factors to consider when posting on Instagram as there are stickers, filters, tags and much more to use to reflect your qualifications.
First of all, what you’re trying to post is the most important factor of your account. An image is a static visual and people usually drop likes and comments on it.
Despite that, videos are a bit interesting as they can be as long as 60 seconds and it needs to be attractive enough to catch people’s already low attention span or they will simply ignore it.
How to Post Pictures on Instagram
If you wish to proceed with your first post on Instagram, you just follow the simple steps below.
- Open the official Instagram app and log in to your account with your credentials.
- When you land on the home page, tap on the large plus icon at the bottom-center.
- There will be ‘Library/Gallery’, ‘Photo’, and ‘Video’ options on your screen.
- Within the ‘Library/Gallery’ tab, you can select the photos or videos you already own in your library.
- ‘Photo’ opens your camera to take a photo.
- ‘Video’ opens your camera again but for taking a video this time.
- Select a visual or take one right away, it’s up to you.
- Moreover, in your ‘Library/Gallery’ screen, you can select up to 9 visuals to create a slideshow in your post. This feature is called Carousel.
- Enthusiasts might want to select a filter and slide the lux option for their own taste. You can bring up the slider by tapping on the filter.
- You can use your edits tools as there is some good feature like ‘Brightness, Contrast’, ‘Sharpness’.
- Your post will be ready to go by tapping on the ‘Next’ button at the top right corner.
- On this screen, you can add a caption to your post. Neatly prepared captions are one of the best ways to grab your followers’ attention.
- Tap on ‘Share’ at the right top corner and your content will be shared instantly. It will be on the feed page after the sharing process.
If you are looking for further information, you should check Instagram Help.
Why Should You Post Quality Content
People love to engage with peers. As there is a mute feature now, you wouldn’t want your social circle to mute you just because you post cringy content.
Therefore, we suggest you get better visuals and edit them neatly.
However, sometimes the most pleasing visual is the most basic one.Me
For instance, Ellen Degeneres’ Grammies selfie was basic and regular on every basis, yet, it flamed a revolution on the social media world and selfies surrounded the world like a plague.
Social media users love cool content. If your posts are good-looking and trendy, chances are you will get a lot of organic engagement on your account.
Above all, Instagram’s feed rewards original and authentic content with interactions and suggestions.
So, if you are looking for ways to gain more popularity on Instagram, preparing good content should be your number one priority.
If you enjoyed this content, you can check our other article, How to Post on Instagram from PC too.